Dune: Part Two(2023)
Dune: Part Two streaming: where to watch online?
We try to add new providers constantly but we couldn't find an offer for "Dune: Part Two" online. Please come back again soon to check if there's something new.
Following on directly from the events of Dune: Part One, Paul Atreides has earned his right to accompany the Fremen across Arrakis – which is now occupied by his sworn enemies of House Harkonnen. Joined by his mother, Lady Jessica, what does destiny have in store for the prophesied Lisan al Gaib?
What to know
Dune: Part Two is based on the novel, Dune, by acclaimed science fiction writer Frank Herbert. The movie is directed by Denis Villeneuve, who returns to the helm after bringing Dune: Part One to the big screen in 2021. Timothée Chalamet reprises his role as Paul. He is joined by Zendaya as Chani, Rebecca Ferguson as Lady Jessica Atreides, Javier Bardem as Stilgar, and Stellan Skarsgård as Baron Vladimir Harkonnen – all of whom appeared in the franchise’s first installment. Appearing for the first time in the franchise are Florence Pugh as Irulan Corrino, Austin Butler as Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen, Christopher Walken as Shaddam Corrino IV, and Lea Seydoux as Lady Margot.
Where to stream
Dune: Part Two will be released in theaters on November 16, 2023. The streaming service that will include Dune: Part Two in its media library is still unknown, but you can stay updated by tracking this movie on JustWatch.
Production: Timeline, news & updates
- October 26, 2021: After rumours about a sequel to the Denis Villeneuve directed Dune, movie studio Legendary confirmed that Dune: Part Two was moving forward. (Source: Collider)
- March 10, 2022: Austin Butler is revealed to be in talks to play Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen in Dune: Part Two. Butler would be joining new cast member Florence Pugh who was also confirmed to be final negotiations to portray Princess Irulan.(Source: Variety)
- May 12, 2022: Christopher Walken confirms that he will play Emperor Shaddam IV for Dune: Part Two. (Source: Variety)
- June 30, 2022: The release date for Dune: Part Two shifted back a month from its original October 20, 2023 opening to November 17, 2023. All new casting news is confirmed with Butler, Walken and Pugh all joining alongside Lea Seydoux. (Source: Variety)
- July 18, 2022: Dune: Part Two begins filming with locations confirmed in Italy, Hungary, Abu Dhabi and Jordan. (Source: Variety)
- October 11, 2022: Dune: Part Two is given a new release date of November 3, 2023. Warner Bros. announced the move after the production of Blade 2 was put on hold. (Source: Collider)
- December 12, 2022: The movie is confirmed to have finished filming with the release of a behind-the-scenes image on the final day of shooting. (Source: Deadline)
- March 14, 2023: Costume designer Jacqueline West confirms that the second movie will spend more time on other planets including the Harkonnen home planet of Giedi Prime. (Source: ScreenRant)