She-Hulk: Attorney at Law(2022)
With the incredible ability to turn into a superpowered hulk, Jennifer Walters is a lawyer unlike any other. As She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, Jennifer finds herself in a complicated professional situation that involves the notorious Emil Blonsky – a dangerous individual known publicly as Abomination. To make her work/life balance even more complicated, Blonsky is the old nemesis of Jennifer's cousin, Bruce Banner. While taking on the unusual legal case and unprecedented media attention, She-Hulk must also face the wrath of Titania.
What to know
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law is a comedy TV series created by Jessica Gao and produced by Marvel Studios, making it the eighth Marvel TV series to premiere on Disney+. The show is based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name, and marks the very first appears of She-Hulk in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The TV show was directed by Kat Coiro and Anu Valia.
Tatiana Maslany stars as Jennifer Walters, better known as She-Hulk. The Canadian actress is best known for her role in the sci-fi thriller series, Orphan Black. The TV series also has returning MCU characters such as Bruce Banner/Hulk – played by Mark Ruffalo – and Tim Roth as Emil Blonsky/Abomination. Roth debuted as the villain in The Incredible Hulk and also made a brief appearance in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law was released on Disney+ on August 18, 2022.
Production: Timeline, news & updates
- August 23, 2019: At the D23 conference, Marvel Studios announces that a She-Hulk series is in development and will air on Disney+ as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. (Source: The Hollywood Reporter)
- November 8, 2019: Jessica Gao is hired as head writer of the series. (Source: The Hollywood Reporter)
- February 24, 2021: Marvel Studios president, Kevin Feige, announces that both She-Hulk and Moonknight are to be TV shows that will be developed with the goal of having multiple seasons in mind, unlike WandaVision, which was originally planned as a limited event that would lead to future movies. (Source: IGN)
- November 12, 2021: The first footage of the series debuted on Disney+ Day. The last words of the teaser are spoken by Jennifer Walters who says, “Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.” (Source: Deadline Hollywood)
- July 5, 2022: In an interview with Empire, Tatiana Maslany who portrays She-Hulk confirms that the character is the antithesis to most superheroes of the MCU and that She-Hulk: Attorney at Law will be a courtroom drama. (Source: Empire)
- July 24, 2022: The official trailer for She-Hulk is released with notable cameos from the Hulk, Wong the Sorcerer Supreme and Daredevil – played by Charlie Cox. (Source: YouTube)
- July 24, 2022: It is confirmed by the official Marvel timeline that She-Hulk and Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will close out Phase Four of the MCU. (Source: IGN)
- July 27, 2022: In an interview, Jameela Jamil confirms details about her character. Jamil portrays the villain Titania who will be a different to the comic book version and have her own backstory conceived of by writer Jessica Gao. (Source: ScreenRant)
- August 1, 2022: Footage of She-Hulk training with Hulk is released in anticipation of the series premiere.(Source: Collider)
- August 11, 2022: A selection of character posters introduce audiences to the three key women of the series. She-Hulk, her best friend Nikki and the main villain Titania. The posters are released alongside a new clip with brief interviews and new footage teasing this genre-bending superhero courtroom drama.(Source: Collider)
- August 14, 2022: A short TV spot teaser is released showing some of the recurring characters who will be in the show. (Source: Collider)
- August 18, 2022: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law is released on Disney+. (Source: The Hollywood Reporter)
Videos: Trailers, Teasers, Featurettes
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law - watch online: streaming, buy or rent
Currently you are able to watch "She-Hulk: Attorney at Law" streaming on Disney Plus.