Streaming, rent, or buy Wolf Pack – Season 1:
Currently you are able to watch "Wolf Pack - Season 1" streaming on Paramount Plus, Paramount Plus Apple TV Channel , Paramount+ Amazon Channel, Paramount+ Roku Premium Channel.
Wolf Pack Season 1 tells the story of four young werewolves who come together and meet after a wildfire attack across California. Changing their lives forever, two teens attacked by a paranormal creature in the midst of the wildfire are let loose into the night. Knowing nothing of their conditions, they meet the adopted children of a park ranger who suffered the same fate years ago. The four must come together and learn about their condition if they are to face the beast that haunts them. With the rising full moon, the quartet becomes a pack and scratches at the supernatural mystery that has changed their lives forever.
What to know
Wolfpack Season 1 is a supernatural teen drama. It is developed by writer Jeff Davis who is known as the creator and co-executive producer of Criminal Minds. Notably, Davis also created the reboot television series of the 1985 Teen Wolf movie with MTV. Season 1 of Wolfpack is based on the book of the same name by Edo van Belkom. The show is produced by MTV Entertainment Studios and is distributed by Paramount+.
Sarah Michelle Gellar, royalty of the supernatural drama genre, plays investigator Kristin Ramsey who gets mixed up in spooky circumstances. Most notably playing the titular lead in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Gellar has a variety of other supernatural roles to her name and is also credited as an executive producer of the series. Alongside her, Rodrigo Santoro is in the cast as Garrett Briggs. Santoro has starred in both Lost and Westworld, as well as a selection of high-profile movies including 300, Love Actually, Che and I Love You, Phillip Morris. The wider cast includes Armani Jackson and Bella Shepard as Everett Lang and Blake Navarro respectively. The sibling pairing of Luna and Harlan Briggs is portrayed by Chloe Rose Robertson and Tyler Lawrence Gray. Wolf Pack Season 1 was released on Paramount+ on January 26, 2023.
Production: Timeline, news & updates
- September 24, 2021: In a deal between writer Jeff Davis and MTV Entertainment, it was announced that Davis would develop a new television series based on the Edo van Belkom books. (Source: Variety)
- June 20, 2022: The first casting announcements confirmed roles for Armani Jackson, Bella Shepard, Chloe Rose Robertson and Tyler Lawrence Gray. (Source: Variety)
- July 21, 2022: Sarah Michelle Gellar joined the cast of the show having previously signed on executive producer. On the same day, principal photography for the series began. (Source: Variety)
- September 14, 2022: Rodrigo Santo joined the main cast. (Source: Variety)
- October 8, 2022: A teaser trailer for the series is released at New York Comic Con before being made available online.(Source: Collider)
- January 12, 2023: The first full length official trailer for season 1 was released giving a glimpse of the mystery thriller.(Source: YouTube)
- January 26, 2023: Wolf Pack Season 1 was released on Paramount+.(Source: Paramount+)
S1 E1 - From a Spark to a Flame
S1 E2 - Two Bitten, Two Born
S1 E3 - Origin Point
S1 E4 - Fear and Pain
S1 E5 - Incendiary
S1 E6 - After Party
S1 E7 - Lion's Breath
S1 E8 - Trophic Cascade