Bros streaming: where to watch online?
Currently you are able to watch "Bros" streaming on Amazon Prime Video. It is also possible to buy "Bros" on Amazon Video, Vudu, Redbox, Google Play Movies, YouTube, Apple TV, Microsoft Store, DIRECTV, AMC on Demand as download or rent it on Amazon Video, Apple TV, Google Play Movies, YouTube, Vudu, Microsoft Store, Redbox, DIRECTV, FlixFling, Spectrum On Demand online.
Bobby Leiber is fine without having a partner. Busy working on the LGBTQ+ Museum, Bobby throws himself into his work and outside of that loves to be alone. As his friends around him couple and thrupple up, Bobby finds himself happier than ever being independent and single. When Bobby meets Aaron, a ripped hunky office-type they don’t seem to be a match. In fact, they seem like polar opposites but sometimes opposites attract. Both Bobby and Aaron will need to get over their hang-ups and put their busy schedules aside to uncover what could be love.
What to know
Bros is a romantic-comedy film directed by Nicholas Stoller and written by Billy Eichner. Eichner stars in the film alongside Luke Macfarlane, Ts Madison, Monica Raymund, Guillermo Diaz, Guy Branum and Amanda Bearse. The majority of the films principal cast is drawn from the LGBTQ community in a first for a major studio. Veteran American composer March Shaiman handles the music for Bros and romcom darling Judd Apatow is signed on as a producer of the film which is distributed by Universal Pictures. Bros was released in cinemas on September 30th, 2022.
Production: Timeline, news & updates
- February 5, 2019: The first details for an as-yet-untitled romantic comedy with Billy Eichner set to write and star are released. Also confirmed is Nick Stoller as co-writer and director under the Apatow Productions banner.(Source: Deadline)
- June 7, 2021: Shooting began for the film in the United States between Buffalo, NY and Provincetown, MA. Plot details reveal that the film centres around two men who have commitment issues.(Source: Production List)
- September 30, 2021: Bros adds new members to its cast including Jim Rash, Eve Lindley, D’Lo Srijaerajah, Peter Kim, Justin Covington, Dot-Marie Jones and Becca Blackwell.(Source: Variety)
- May 18, 2022: Universal Studios released the first trailer for the film which is the first gay romcom ever released by a major studio.(Source: Variety)
- April 11, 2022: Bros was confirmed to be set for release in cinemas on September 30, 2022.(Source: SlashFilm)
- September 30, 2022: Bros was released in cinemas.(Source: Deadline)
Videos: Trailers, Teasers, Featurettes
Justwatch daily streaming charts