An emergency landing brings an astronaut to a mysterious planet. He spends his time desperately trying to figure out how to leave but it isn’t long before he learns he isn’t alone.
What to know
65 is an upcoming sci-fi thriller film produced by Columbia Pictures. Scott Beck and Bryan Woods co-directed and co-wrote the script. The filmmaking duo are known for their work on the acclaimed A Quiet Place that starred Emily Blunt. 65 also has director Sam Raimi on board as a producer of the movie, and Danny Elfman created the score of the thriller.
Adam Driver is in the lead role of the astronaut forced to make an emergency landing on the unknown planet. Ariana Greenblatt and Chloe Coleman also star.
Where can I stream 65?
65 will have its cinematic release on March 17, 2023. As of now, there is no official streaming date set for the movie. Check back with JustWatch to find out when and where it will be available for streaming.
Production: Timeline, news & updates
- September 1, 2020: Adam Driver signed on to star in a new sci-fi thriller written and directed by Scott Beck and Bryan Woods. (Source: Deadline)
- November 16, 2020: Filming for the movie began in on location in New Orleans. (Source: Production List)
- November 17, 2020: Ariana Greenblat joined the cast to star opposite Adam Driver. (Source: Deadline)
- December 14, 2020: A new casting announcement is confirmed as Chloe Coleman joins the call sheet. (Source: Deadline)
- December 14, 2022: The first trailer for the movie is released teasing a showdown between man and prehistoric beast.(Source: Collider)
- December 22, 2022: The movie was confirmed to be releasing on March 17, 2023.(Source: Collider)
- January 27, 2023: A new trailer is released showing the two human survivors trying to escape the planet they are stranded on.(Source: Collider)
Videos: Trailers, Teasers, Featurettes
65 streaming: where to watch online?
We try to add new providers constantly but we couldn't find an offer for "65" online. Please come back again soon to check if there's something new.